problem with decision tree classifier

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

problem with decision tree classifier

arwa
I faced the following error when using DT classifier
Exception in thread "main" net.sf.javaml.tools.weka.WekaException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Value not defined for given nominal attribute!
        at net.sf.javaml.tools.weka.WekaClassifier.classify(WekaClassifier.java:43)
        at psofc2.MyClassifier.classify(MyClassifier.java:98)
        at psofc2.TestingWithClassifier.fc(TestingWithClassifier.java:52)
        at psofc2.Main.main(Main.java:295)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Value not defined for given nominal attribute!
        at weka.core.Instance.setValue(Unknown Source)
        at weka.core.Instance.setClassValue(Unknown Source)
        at net.sf.javaml.tools.weka.ToWekaUtils.instanceToWeka(ToWekaUtils.java:87)
        at net.sf.javaml.tools.weka.WekaClassifier.classify(WekaClassifier.java:41)
        ... 3 more
could someone help
Thanks
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: problem with decision tree classifier

Eibe Frank-2
Administrator
Please send this message to the JavaML support group.

Cheers,
Eibe

> On 1/08/2017, at 3:16 AM, arwa <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I faced the following error when using DT classifier
> Exception in thread "main" net.sf.javaml.tools.weka.WekaException:
> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Value not defined for given nominal
> attribute!
> at net.sf.javaml.tools.weka.WekaClassifier.classify(WekaClassifier.java:43)
> at psofc2.MyClassifier.classify(MyClassifier.java:98)
> at psofc2.TestingWithClassifier.fc(TestingWithClassifier.java:52)
> at psofc2.Main.main(Main.java:295)
> Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Value not defined for given
> nominal attribute!
> at weka.core.Instance.setValue(Unknown Source)
> at weka.core.Instance.setClassValue(Unknown Source)
> at net.sf.javaml.tools.weka.ToWekaUtils.instanceToWeka(ToWekaUtils.java:87)
> at net.sf.javaml.tools.weka.WekaClassifier.classify(WekaClassifier.java:41)
> ... 3 more
> could someone help
> Thanks
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://weka.8497.n7.nabble.com/problem-with-decision-tree-classifier-tp41367.html
> Sent from the WEKA mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> _______________________________________________
> Wekalist mailing list
> Send posts to: [hidden email]
> List info and subscription status: https://list.waikato.ac.nz/mailman/listinfo/wekalist
> List etiquette: http://www.cs.waikato.ac.nz/~ml/weka/mailinglist_etiquette.html

_______________________________________________
Wekalist mailing list
Send posts to: [hidden email]
List info and subscription status: https://list.waikato.ac.nz/mailman/listinfo/wekalist
List etiquette: http://www.cs.waikato.ac.nz/~ml/weka/mailinglist_etiquette.html
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: problem with decision tree classifier

arwa
please sir where can i find this group?
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: problem with decision tree classifier

Eibe Frank-2
Administrator
Perhaps try the following?

  https://sourceforge.net/projects/java-ml/lists/java-ml-support

Otherwise, try contacting the author Thomas Abeel. (No, I don’t have his contact details.)

Cheers,
Eibe

> On 2/08/2017, at 5:04 PM, arwa <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> please sir where can i find this group?
>
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://weka.8497.n7.nabble.com/problem-with-decision-tree-classifier-tp41367p41393.html
> Sent from the WEKA mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> _______________________________________________
> Wekalist mailing list
> Send posts to: [hidden email]
> List info and subscription status: https://list.waikato.ac.nz/mailman/listinfo/wekalist
> List etiquette: http://www.cs.waikato.ac.nz/~ml/weka/mailinglist_etiquette.html

_______________________________________________
Wekalist mailing list
Send posts to: [hidden email]
List info and subscription status: https://list.waikato.ac.nz/mailman/listinfo/wekalist
List etiquette: http://www.cs.waikato.ac.nz/~ml/weka/mailinglist_etiquette.html
Loading...