imageFilter Package in weka API

romierey
Hello,
I've been using weka for the past 2 days and I am trying to use the weka
.jar file in my Java application.
I have an .arff file consisting of two attributes (filename and class) for
my image classification. Can I ask for tips and to-do lists in:

1) Passing my .arff file to the imageFilter (preferably
SimpleColorHistogramFIlter) and save it to my .arff file
2) Properly load the imageFilter package in my java application (both
imageFilter and weka .jar files have been included in my package)

Thank you very much!

--
Sent from: http://weka.8497.n7.nabble.com/

Re: imageFilter Package in weka API

Eibe Frank-3
Here is an example program, in Groovy, that applies a filter to a dataset and saves the result.

data = (new weka.core.converters.ConverterUtils.DataSource("C:\\Program Files\\weka-3-8\\data\\iris.arff")).getDataSet()
filter = new weka.filters.unsupervised.attribute.Normalize()
filter.setInputFormat(data)
data = weka.filters.Filter.useFilter(data, filter)
saver = new weka.core.converters.ArffSaver()
saver.setInstances(data)
saver.setFile(new File("C:\\Users\\eibe\\iris.filtered.arff"))
saver.writeBatch()