how to get raw information gain score

Firoj Alam
Is there any command to use and see the raw score of information gain attribute selection method. I can get the information gain ranked features using the following command:
weka.filters.supervised.attribute.AttributeSelection -E "weka.attributeSelection.InfoGainAttributeEval " -S "weka.attributeSelection.Ranker -T -1.7976931348623157E308 -N -1"

But I want to see the raw score of information gain.
Any command line way??

Firoj

Re: how to get raw information gain score

mhall
Administrator
On 26/08/12 8:42 AM, Firoj Alam wrote:
> Is there any command to use and see the raw score of information gain
> attribute selection method. I can get the information gain ranked
> features using the following command:
> weka.filters.supervised.attribute.AttributeSelection -E
> "weka.attributeSelection.InfoGainAttributeEval " -S
> "weka.attributeSelection.Ranker -T -1.7976931348623157E308 -N -1"
>
> But I want to see the raw score of information gain.
> Any command line way??

I'm not too sure what you mean. The values output in the ranked list are
the information gain values.

Cheers,
Mark.

Re: how to get raw information gain score

poornima
When we use the command line for Ingormation Gain...we donot get the IG value of each attribute...