error when using weka with android

sulimanHas
hello everyone,
I got these errors when adding weka to android
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalAccessException: no such method:
weka.gui.SimpleCLIPanel.lambda$initFinish$0()void/invokeSpecial

I should say that when I run the class that contain all my weka code it runs
perfectly but when I call this class using one of the activity I get the
errors.

any help please?

--
Sent from: http://weka.8497.n7.nabble.com/

Re: error when using weka with android

I don’t have any experience using Weka on Android, but it looks like the error might have something to do with lambda expressions, which were introduced in Java 8.

Anyway, it looks like you are already ahead of this point:

  https://stackoverflow.com/questions/53419376/errors-when-using-weka-with-android

It would have been good to post this link because it has additional information.