equation of a decision tree model in weka

equation of a decision tree model in weka

Dimple Shaj
Hi

Can anyone tell me how to find the regression equation of a decision tree model, what i mean is function approximation in weka. Is it possible directly from weka or should i export the finalized model to matlab and find it. How to export the decision tree model from weka to matlab?
Can anyone pls help me ....

Dimple

Re: equation of a decision tree model in weka

There is no simple equation to represent a decision tree. I’m not sure what you are trying to do.

Some decision tree learners in WEKA have the ability to export the classifier as Java source code, and some can also output the tree structure in dot graph description language, but those are pretty much the only export options at this stage.

You can run Java code from Matlab, so you can call all WEKA methods from Matlab, including methods that build a model and use it for prediction.