distributedWekaSparkDev package install error

distributedWekaSparkDev package install error

Desai Ankit
Hello,

I have distributedWekaSpark installed in my system. when i am trying to install weka's new package distributedWekaSparkDev for MLlib operations it ends up with following errors.

distributedWekaSparkDev can not be installed because it precludes the following packages:

distributedWekaSpark (1.0.7)

please help.

Regars,

Re: distributedWekaSparkDev package install error

Mark Hall
Uninstall distributedWekaSpark. The new Spark package supersedes it. The old package remains in order to stay consistent with what is presented in the Weka MOOC.

Cheers,
Mark.

    --
    Ankit Desai

    desaiankitb.tk <http://desaiankitb.tk>
    http://ankitbdesai.blogspot.in/

Re: distributedWekaSparkDev package install error

Mark Hall
You will need to re-create your existing Knowledge Flow processes under the new version I'm afraid. This is because the new version moves to modular input sources based on Spark's Data Frame support, so there are new inputs (and outputs) for CSV, Parquet and Avro. However, all the original example Spark templates have been converted to work in the new version, so you can just look at the examples to see how this is now configured.

Cheers,
Mark.

        desaiankitb.tk <http://desaiankitb.tk> <http://desaiankitb.tk>