discretizing the class variable

Friedman, Craig
discretizing the class variable

Hi,

I'm a new weka user and I'd like to run Tertius on the cpu.arff.

I got the error message "can't handle numeric values!"

I was not able to discretize the class variable (though I was able to discretize the other attributes), even using the unsupervised filters.

Craig

The information contained in this message is intended only for the recipient, and may be a confidential attorney-client communication or may otherwise be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, please be aware that any dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.

Re: discretizing the class variable

Eibe Frank
You need to select "No class" as the class attribute in the Preprocess
panel.