Word-level filters in AffectiveTweets package

Word-level filters in AffectiveTweets package

Berta Biescas
Hi all,
I am working in document classification. I have installed the AffectiveTweets package from Felipe Bravo, but I can't see any of the word-level filters that are described in the package. Apparently they are not installed in my Weka since I copy the command
(weka.filters.unsupervised.attribute.TweetCentroid ...) on the Choose space and it says that TweetCentroid is not recognised. Could you please help me? How can I use them? Thanks in advance
Berta

Re: Word-level filters in AffectiveTweets package

Felipe Bravo
Hi Berta,
You need to install the newest version of the package (not officially released yet):
# Uninstall the previous version of AffectiveTweets
java -cp $WEKA_PATH/weka.jar weka.core.WekaPackageManager -uninstall-package AffectiveTweets
# Install the newest development version:
java -cp $WEKA_PATH/weka.jar weka.core.WekaPackageManager -install-package https://github.com/felipebravom/AffectiveTweets/releases/download/1.0.1/AffectiveTweets1.0.1.zip

On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 6:56 AM, Berta Biescas <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,
I am working in document classification. I have installed the AffectiveTweets package from Felipe Bravo, but I can't see any of the word-level filters that are described in the package. Apparently they are not installed in my Weka since I copy the command
(weka.filters.unsupervised.attribute.TweetCentroid ...) on the Choose space and it says that TweetCentroid is not recognised. Could you please help me? How can I use them? Thanks in advance
Berta

Felipe