Why I have got continues class values 0.0, and 1.0?

Why I have got continues class values 0.0, and 1.0?

Ranim
Hi all

I am writing a java code using weka tools , so i have csv file which has 2 class values 0 ,and 1

where I convert that fill to arff file to apply some of algorithms . where then I found the class label values have been change it to 0.0 , and 1.0

Where it should be 0, and 1 to apply the algorithms . So is there any way to wite in jave to make the class label values 0, 1 instead of 0.0 and 1.0 ?

Thanks

Re: Why I have got continues class values 0.0, and 1.0?

Ranim
Hi is there any suggestions please