Where can I get the source code of Weka?

Where can I get the source code of Weka?

sjtu-2

I have bought the book which title is “Data Mining: Practical Machine Learning Tools and Techniques with Java Implementations”. According to the direction of the book, I search the source code of this weka in website “http://www.cs.waikato.ac.nz/~ml/”, but I find nothing except for some release file and documents.

I want to know, where I can get the source code of Weka.

Thanks!

Gary

Re: Where can I get the source code of Weka?

Eibe Frank
The source code is included in the distribution, in a file called
weka-src.jar.

You can also get the source from our CVS server (instructions are on
the Weka web page).