What' s value removing in weka ?

sa afef
Hi everyone , I have a code and i try to understand it but i find that he import the weka.filters.unsupervised.attribute.MergeTwoValues and i don't understand the use of this filters? can anyone help me please ?
Thanks.

Re: What' s value removing in weka ?

It replaces two chosen values of a specified nominal attribute by a single value in the filtered data. Let’s say these values are A and B respectively. The new value is then (A or B).