Typo in example of training a simple example training J48?

Typo in example of training a simple example training J48?

Patrick Connolly
In the bottom half of page 20 of the Weka manual I see this example:

java weka.classifiers.trees.J48 -t weather.arff -i

When I try that, I get this:

Weka exception: Illegal options: -i
General options .....
going on to list all the options, and indeed -i is not one of them.

What should it be?
Thank you.

java version "1.7.0_131"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (IcedTea 2.6.9) (7u131-2.6.9-0ubuntu0.14.04.2) OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 24.131-b00, mixed mode)

Patrick Connolly
Biometrician

T: +64 9 925 7079
F: +64 9 925 7001
E: [hidden email]
www.plantandfood.co.nz
The New Zealand Institute for Plant & Food Research Limited

Postal Address: Plant & Food Research
Private Bag 92169, Auckland Mail Centre, Auckland 1142, New Zealand
Physical Address: Plant & Food Research
120 Mt Albert Road, Sandringham, Auckland 1025, New Zealand

The contents of this e-mail are confidential and may be subject to legal privilege.
 If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disseminate, distribute or
 reproduce all or any part of this e-mail or attachments.  If you have received this
 e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete all material pertaining to this
 e-mail.  Any opinion or views expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual
 sender and may not represent those of The New Zealand Institute for Plant and
 Food Research Limited.

Re: Typo in example of training a simple example training J48?

Yes, that’s a typo. That flag used to be used to output some additional performance statistics. These statistics (i.e., area under the ROC curve, etc.) are now output by default and setting the flag is no longer necessary. Thanks for reporting this.