Transferring Categorical data

manal alghamdi

If I wanted to apply ANN algorithm on dataset that have binary, nominal, and continuous attributes, I should transfer all of them to continuous attributes, but I do not know which kind of continuous? and how can I do that? and do I have to do normalization afterward?

Thank you so much Wekalist for the great support.

Manal Alghamdi

Re: Transferring Categorical data

If you code the attributes nominal or numeric as appropriate then WEKA’s learning schemes will normally preprocess them automatically in an appropriate manner before the learning algorithm is applied.