Too many outcomes of parents (xxxx) can't display probabilities

Too many outcomes of parents (xxxx) can't display probabilities

aakashpatel
I used bayes net for conditional probabilities and when i try to visualize the graph nothing appear on the screen and error "Too many outcomes of parents (xxxx) can't display probabilities " is displayed on the command line. As the data is too large of near about 99K rows in CSV file.
For that i need to change the GraphVisualizer.java. Can anyone please help me with that.