Saving a model after cross-validation

roi1672
Hey guys,

I am fairly new to Weka so this might be a newbie question but please bear with me for a min.
I am having a problem where I can't seem to save model after doing 10 cross validation, but I can save it after "using training set".
From what I read on the internet, there is no way to test your after cross-validation. Is it true?

Just in case, I split the data set 60-20-20 (training, validation, test) using R. So if I can't test my model after cross validation, can I use "supplied test set" option twice? (once for validation and the other for real testing)

I would appreciate your assistance and opinion on this.
Thank you for your help in advance.