Re: Weka Error

Try completely deleting the wekafiles folder.

> On 16/02/2018, at 4:40 AM, [hidden email] wrote:
>
> The attached message has been automatically discarded.
> From: Michael Charysh <[hidden email]>
> Subject: Re: Re: [Wekalist] Weka Error
> Date: 16 February 2018 at 4:40:17 AM NZDT
> To: "'[hidden email]'" <[hidden email]>
>

> Good Morning,
>
> I recently downloaded weka 3.8.2 for windows and am running into an error while trying to open the package manager.
> I checked on my internet connection properties I am not using a proxy. However, when the command line opens I do see –Djava.netSystemProxies=true.
>
> I have attached a copy of the error message. Any help would be appreciated in trying to resolve the issue.

> Michael Charysh
> Manager, Business Analytics
> Miami Marlins
> 501 Marlins Way Miami, FL 33125
> Office: 305-480-2607
> <image002.jpg>
> <image004.jpg>
> <image005.jpg>
>
> NOTICE: If you receive this in error, or are not the intended recipient, please inform [hidden email] immediately and delete it and all copies from your system. Any unauthorized disclosure, use, or dissemination, either in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. Any views or opinions contained in this email are those of the author and are not necessarily endorsed by the Miami Marlins, and the company cannot be held responsible for any misuse. This email and its attachments are believed to be free of any virus, or defect, but it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure this. Miami Marlins do not accept responsibility or liability for any loss or damage arising in any way from its receipt or use or for any errors or omissions in its contents which may arise as a result of its transmission. All e-mail communications to and from the Miami Marlins may be monitored. If you wish to unsubscribe, please reply to this email keeping the subject line intact and add UNSUBSCRIBE to the subject line.
>
> <wekaerror.PNG>

Re: Weka Error

Eibe Frank-3
Sorry, it turns out that SourceForge was migrating some of our files without telling us.

It seems to be back up again now.

From: mcharysh <[hidden email]>
To: [hidden email]
Bcc:
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2018 10:07:37 -0700 (MST)
Subject: Re: Weka Error
Thanks for the reply. I tried deleting the Wekafiles folder and that did not
change the error.

I re-installed weka and then tried to open the package manager again with no
success.
The error I keep getting is the system cannot find the packageList.txt file.
(wekafiles\repCache\)
The wekafiles folder has all the appropriate subfolders but they are empty..

Any other solutions?

--
Sent from: http://weka.8497.n7.nabble.com/