RandomRBF

Chaitanya Birudavolu
Hi,

Probably my limited ability, but I could not get a complete/clear understanding of the RandomRBF algorithm from the "More" description in Weka (3.8.1).

Is there some alternative documentation on this?

Thanks !

Cheers,
Chaitanya Birudavolu

Re: RandomRBF

Chaitanya Birudavolu
I think part of my difficulty is that I don't see a description of what the algorithm aims to do

The "More" info is a description of "how", rather than "what".

So, I'd appreciate any reference to alternative documentation on both "what" and "how" of randomRBF.

Thanks !

Cheers,
Chaitanya

 Subject: RandomRBF