ROC Plot comparision

Praveen Boinee
Dear WEKA People

1) How to plot multiple ROC 's on single plot ... I see nice graphics
roc plot in WEKA for individual classifiers
is thery any way to put all the ROC's in one plot

2) I want to compare MLP with SVM and random forests
    my test set has 6400 rows ...i am using the explorer in WEKA
I can see the False positive rate[FPR]  and true pos.rate[TPR] for all
6400 rows only in MLP !! With SVM there  only 2 rows  of FPR and TPR and
with random forests only 30 rows  of FPR and TPR  ..

        is it common to get like this ..!!