Problem with filter mathexpression

Riccardo Granero
Dear all,
In knowledge flow I try to apply the filter MathExpression and then I try to save the modify data set but the file is empity.

I tried with diabetes data and with mathexpression I modify the attribute 8 with the expression ifesle(a<50,-1,1).

ArffLoader---dataset--->mathexpression---dataset-->csvsaver or arffsaver

The weka version is 3.8.2

In explorer the filter works!

Thanks

Test_.kf

Re: Problem with filter mathexpression

Mark Hall
The flow seems to work fine for me in the current 3.8.2 snapshot. Perhaps you don't have permission to write a file to the location that the ARFF/CSV saver is pointing to? If you replace the saver with a TextViewer does the output look correct?

Cheers,
Mark.

    Test_.kf <http://weka.8497.n7.nabble.com/file/n41450/Test_.kf>

Re: Problem with filter mathexpression

Riccardo Granero
Dear Mark,

Yes when I replace with textviewer the output looks correct.

I have the permission to write on the disk too . Could  be the Java version...

Of course the software work fine on your pc, then the problem come from my computer...

Thanks for the help Mark

Regards
Riccardo