Problem loading package manager

Schnattinger, Prof. Dr. Klemens

Hi,

today, I installed Weka 3.8.2 and nearly everything works fine but the installation of the package manager. If I try to start the package manager, the following error message occurs:

[WekaPackageManager] problem parsing number of packages from server.

Caching repository metadata, please wait...

Refresh in progress. Please wait...

[DefaultPackageManager] downloaded 0 KB

java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\Klemens Schnattinger\wekafiles\repCache\packageList.txt (Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden)

        java.io.FileInputStream.open0(Native Method)

        java.io.FileInputStream.open(Unknown Source)

A problem has occurred whilst trying to get all package information. Trying a cache refresh...

Refresh in progress. Please wait...

[DefaultPackageManager] downloaded 0 KB

java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\Klemens Schnattinger\wekafiles\repCache\packageList.txt (Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden)

        java.io.FileInputStream.open0(Native Method)

It seems, that the package server (weka.sourceforge.com) is down. How can I install the package manager properly?

Sincerely

Klemens