Principal Components

Guillermo Garrido Luque
Hello guys,

I want to execute in my java code the principal component evaluator in the last stable version of Weka (3.8.3) but it is impossible. I have tried to execute it in the 3.6.0 version and it works but some methods like “getCorrelationMatrix” are not implemented.
Someone knows why this happens and how can i solve it?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Guillermo.

Re: Principal Components

The solution is the same as the one for LinearRegression:

The MTJ .jar files need to be in your CLASSPATH. WEKA has been using MTJ for a while now, for faster linear algebra.

The .jar files are included in the weka.jar file but if you use Eclipse, IntelliJ, etc., you need to extract them out of the weka.jar file (using unzip or the jar utility) and put them into your project CLASSPATH.