Plotting Average-ROC curves

David
Hi there,
  I found the instructions on how to plot multiple ROC curves, but I need
first to modify the sets of curves before plotting them.  For instance,
suppose I have 100 ROC curves related to NaiveBayes and another 100 curves
related to J48. I want to plot the two median ROC curves for each
classifier. How can I do it? Are the ROC curves stored in a numerical format
so that I can compute the median and then plot it?

Thanks,
Davide

--
Sent from: http://weka.8497.n7.nabble.com/

Re: Plotting Average-ROC curves

Eibe Frank-3
When you visualise an ROC curve in WEKA, there is an option to save the "threshold" data used for the curve. However, this will just save the points represented by crosses, which correspond to actual measurements, not the points obtained by linear interpolation between those crosses.

Not exactly what you want, but there is an R script that plots the average ROC curve of a WEKA classifier using RWeka: