Package Location

Meowgi
Hello,

Does weka search a specific folder for packages? I have a weka API based application which i would like that could be extended with new classifiers etc., but without needing to recompile the program. I was under the idea that weka has a default location where he searches for packages, am i wrong?

Thanks.