Naive Bayes for Numeric Attributes

Abdrahman0x
Hi all,

I am working with Naive Bayes and could understand the algorithm
mathematically with nominal attributes but couldn't interrupt the results
with numeric attributes. My data is composed of numeric attriute and nominal
class. I found the following in one of the old posts:

1) The prior probability for the class value
2) For each attribute either:
  A) The parameters of the normal distribution computed from the observed
     values (numeric attribute) of the attribute conditioned on the
particular
     class value

But still couldn't understand how to perform the calculation. Can any one
explain with an example please.

Thank you
Abdrahman

--