Naive Bayes Multinomial

Jenny Wang
Dear all,
When using weka.classifiers.bayes.NaiveBayesMultinomial, it counts the
probabiliy of each class when given different documents.
I would like to know how to modify the program to show this information in
the result.

THANKS!!

Re: Naive Bayes Multinomial

Eibe Frank
You can change the toString() method in that class.