Multi-label corpora and classification ML methods in WEKA

Multi-label corpora and classification ML methods in WEKA

Yaakov HaCohen-Kerner

Hello,

A few days ago I asked about multi-class supervised classification.
However, I wanted to ask about multi-label classification (i.e. classification of each document to more than one classes, e.g, sports and politics) and not about multi-class classification, which is the problem of categorizing instances into only one of more than two classes.

My questions are:

1) Do you have in WEKA special corpora for multi-label classification?
If yes, what are corpora and can we use them?

2) Do you have in WEKA suitable supervised ML methods for multi-label classification?
If yes, what are these methods and can we apply them?

many thanks in advance,
Yaakov

Re: Multi-label corpora and classification ML methods in WEKA

Peter Reutemann-3
On May 15, 2017 6:12:21 AM GMT+12:00, Yaakov HaCohen-Kerner <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello,

A few days ago I asked about multi-class supervised classification.
However, I wanted to ask about multi-label classification (i.e. classification of each document to more than one classes, e.g, sports and politics) and not about multi-class classification, which is the problem of categorizing instances into only one of more than two classes.

My questions are:

1) Do you have in WEKA special corpora for multi-label classification?
If yes, what are corpora and can we use them?

2) Do you have in WEKA suitable supervised ML methods for multi-label classification?
If yes, what are these methods and can we apply them?

many thanks in advance,
Yaakov

Try MEKA:
meka.sourceforge.net