Modification in training file created with weka

Modification in training file created with weka

sa afef
I created the training file and the test file of my dataset with weka but after that i make some modification on these files such as the name of the relation , delete some attributes and changing the data .
I want to know does this affect the   arff file ?
Thanks

Re: Modification in training file created with weka

Probably? You need to make sure that you are training data and your test data are consistent.