Model mapping

Edward Wiskers

Hi all,

I have larg dataset (numeric and nominal attributes). The target class is nominal. I want to compare different classifiers in WEKA (J48, random forest, and multilayer perceptron) and then produce classification/prediction maps out of these.

How do I map the model generated by J48, random forest, and multilayer perceptron in WEKA?

Thanks in advance.
Edward

Re: Model mapping

What do you mean by “classification/prediction map”?