MDF (Measurement Data Format) as input for WEKA

MDF (Measurement Data Format) as input for WEKA

Altin, Ali (NE-A/Q)

Hello everbody,

I want to use measurement data (MDF) as input for WEKA but the problem is that WEKA doesn’t support this format. I tried to convert the MDF to CSV but I get fault messages. After deleting the time column from my MDF format the conversion functions without fault message but the converted CSV data isn’t shown correctly in WEKA. I have a lot of MDF data that I want to use for prediction with WEKA. Can someone help me with my problem how the input data with MDF in WEKA functions?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Ali Altin

Re: MDF (Measurement Data Format) as input for WEKA

Extracting the relevant MDF data into a CSV file via an appropriate Matlab or Python tools is probably your best option.

In what way is the CSV data not shown correctly in WEKA? Could you perhaps post the first few rows of the CSV data?