KFlow==><Any>SparkJob==>Configure==>Vertical Scrollbar Not Appearing

KFlow==><Any>SparkJob==>Configure==>Vertical Scrollbar Not Appearing

Chaitanya Birudavolu
Hi,

In KnowledgeFlow==>Spark==><Any>SparkJob==>Configure, when I manually reduce the height of the window, a vertical scrollbar should appear (as happens in the case of Explorer's generic Properties window).

That's not happening.

I'm attaching a screenshot of ArffHeaderSparkJob's Configure window, after reducing its height (by dragging its upper or lower edges).

Cheers,
Chaitanya

SparkJobConfigureWin.jpg (141K) Download Attachment