How to specify the attributes in WEKA?

sa afef
I'm using the Ant Colony Classifier for the detection of epileptic seizure and I have a database of patients , for each patient i have multichannel EEG signal and for each channel i have 9 numeric features so when i try to create the training set with weka i was confused in how to specify my attributes .
i tried this but i think that's not right :

@attribute patient {NOMINAL,A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J}

@attribute derivation {NOMINAL,deriv1,deriv2,deriv3,deriv4,deriv5,deriv6,deriv7, deriv8,deriv9,deriv10,deriv11,deriv12,deriv13,deriv14,deriv15,deriv16,deriv17, deriv18,deriv19,deriv20,deriv21,deriv22,deriv23}

@attribute max numeric

@attribute min numeric

@attribute std numeric

@attribute mean numeric

@attribute ea numeric

@attribute ed1 numeric

@attribute ed2 numeric

@attribute ed3 numeric

@attribute ed4 numeric

@attribute class {CLASS,normal,abnormal}

I guess i should use the relational attribute . can anyone help me please ?

Re: How to specify the attributes in WEKA?

Yes, you could probably represent this data using relational attributes, but WEKA currently doesn’t have any good support for processing multivariate time series. The only applicable tool I can think of is the RELAGGS filter, which simply calculates summary statistics such as mean and standard deviation for each attribute in a set of of instances contained in a relational value.  This will give you a single instance containing summary statistics for each set of time series.

> On 2/05/2017, at 11:23 PM, sa afef <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I'm using the Ant Colony Classifier for the detection of epileptic seizure and I have a database of patients , for each patient i have multichannel EEG signal and for each channel i have 9 numeric features so when i try to create the training set with weka i was confused in how to specify my attributes .
> i tried this but i think that's not right :
>
> @attribute patient {NOMINAL,A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J}
>
> @attribute derivation {NOMINAL,deriv1,deriv2,deriv3,deriv4,deriv5,deriv6,deriv7, deriv8,deriv9,deriv10,deriv11,deriv12,deriv13,deriv14,deriv15,deriv16,deriv17, deriv18,deriv19,deriv20,deriv21,deriv22,deriv23}
>
> @attribute max numeric
>
> @attribute min numeric
>
> @attribute std numeric
>
> @attribute mean numeric
>
> @attribute ea numeric
>
> @attribute ed1 numeric
>
> @attribute ed2 numeric
>
> @attribute ed3 numeric
>
> @attribute ed4 numeric
>
> @attribute class {CLASS,normal,abnormal}
>
> I guess i should use the relational attribute . can anyone help me please ?

Re: How to specify the attributes in WEKA?

sa afef
Actually i need all this numeric attributes because the Antminer+ algorithm that i used should derive classification rules through it so what should i do ?

Re: How to specify the attributes in WEKA?

You may want to contact the author of Antminer+ to get help with this. It's not a WEKA package.