How to evaluate a dataset in KnowledgeFlow with a previously saved model

How to evaluate a dataset in KnowledgeFlow with a previously saved model

ahomer
Dear experts,

I have a model generated with a numerical dataset in Explorer and I want to use this model to evaluate new datasets in KnowledgeFlow. The final idea is automate a process, using this KnowledgeFlow in a server, where new numerical datasets enter, the model is applied in these datasets, and new results datasets are saved in.

So, what is the process to evaluate a dataset in KnowledgeFlow with a previously saved model?

Best regards,

Alberto.

Re: How to evaluate a dataset in KnowledgeFlow with a previously saved model

Yes, you can use the AddClassification filter to apply a serialized model.

> On 10 Jun 2017, at 00:13, ahomer <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Dear experts,
>
> I have a model generated with a numerical dataset in Explorer and I want to
> use this model to evaluate new datasets in KnowledgeFlow. The final idea is
> automate a process, using this KnowledgeFlow in a server, where new
> numerical datasets enter, the model is applied in these datasets, and new
> results datasets are saved in.
>
> So, what is the process to evaluate a dataset in KnowledgeFlow with a
> previously saved model?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Alberto.

Re: How to evaluate a dataset in KnowledgeFlow with a previously saved model

ahomer
Thank you Eibe.

Could you give me an example or a link to an example?. I'm new in knowledge flow and I'm not sure how to configure this set.

Thank you in advance.

Alberto.

Re: How to evaluate a dataset in KnowledgeFlow with a previously saved model

Grab an appropriate data source from the “DataSources” menu. Connect this source to a “ClassAssigner” component from the “Evaluation” menu. Use a “dataSet” connection for this. Then, connect the “ClassAssigner” component to the “AddClassification” component (from “Filters -> supervised -> attribute”), again using a “dataSet” connection. Finally, connect the “AddClassification” component to an appropriate data sink component from the “DataSinks” menu.

Configure the sink and the source to read and write respectively to appropriately chosen files. Configure “ClassAssigner” so that the class attribute is set correctly. Configure “AddClassification” to read the “serializedClassifierFile” and set “outputClassification” to “True”. You may also want to set “removeOldClass” to “True”.

> On 12/06/2017, at 7:38 PM, ahomer <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Thank you Eibe.
>
> Could you give me an example or a link to an example?. I'm new in knowledge
> flow and I'm not sure how to configure this set.
>
> Thank you in advance.
>
> Alberto.

Re: How to evaluate a dataset in KnowledgeFlow with a previously saved model

ahomer
Thank you Eibe! Very clear!

Best regards,

Alberto