How to compute overall precision, specificity and sensititivity?

How to compute overall precision, specificity and sensititivity?

Sivakumar Kannan
Hello Weka Users:

I have a very basic question. I used J4.8 for classification. I want to
compute the overall (weighted averages) precision, specificity and
sensitivity.
I found two ways, but not sure which one is right.

1.Overall Precision = No. of instances per class (C) * Precision for
class (C) / Total no. of instances

2. Overall Precision = No. of instances predicted as class (C) *
Precision for class (C) / No. of instances predicted

I would appreciate very much any help or references related to this.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Sivakumar