How do I interpret logistic model tree (LMT) branches?

How do I interpret logistic model tree (LMT) branches?

johnnyF7
I am working with Weka's Logistic Model Tree classifier. I have trained and tested the model, and it works great. The model builds a tree and uses logistic regression functions at each leaf node and from the tree output on weka, the leaves on the tree look like:

LM_1:0/1600 (2444),

LM_2:0/2066 (2872),

LM_4:58/2058 (3642),

I know that LM_x denotes the logistic model to be done when that node is reached. However, what do the rest of the numbers mean? (i.e., ':0/1600 (2444)', etc.)

Thanks so much for your help