Help!!

Jovani Souza
Hello friends.

I am writing an article and I would greatly appreciate your help for any of these issues.

1 ° I would like to know if it is possible to work with the joint mutual information (JMI), Conditional Mutual Information Maximization (CMIM), and fast correlation based filter (FCBF) filtering methods in Weka. If yes, how should I proceed?

2 ° Do you know if it is possible to work with feature selection where the correlation filter is integrating with clustering?

3 ° Can I combine, for example, the CFS with SVM algorithm into a hybrid method?

Thank you very much !!

Mailtrack Remetente notificado por
Mailtrack 09/01/19 18:37:24

Re: Help!!

Jovani Souza
Questions 1 and 2 answered. Only question 3 is missing.

Thank you so much guys.

--
Sent from: http://weka.8497.n7.nabble.com/