Feature Selection in WEKA

amodo
This post was updated on .
Are following feature selection algorithms available in WEKA:

Fisher,
OR family (EOR, WOR, MOR, and CDM),
and Fuzzy Rough Sets.

Thanks,

Amodo

Re: Feature Selection in WEKA

> On 12/01/2017, at 6:49 AM, amodo <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Are following feature selection algorithms available in WEKA:
>
> Fisher,

You mean the Fisher score as defined in Aggarwal’s Data Mining book? No, I don’t think so.

> OR family (EOR, WO, MOR, and CDM),

You mean MOR and CDM from

  Jingnian Chen, Houkuan Huang, Shengfeng Tian, Youli Qu, Feature selection for text classification with Naïve Bayes, Expert Systems with Applications, Volume 36, Issue 3, Part 1, April 2009, Pages 5432-5435?

Not as far as I know.

> and Fuzzy Rough Sets.

There is this:

  http://users.aber.ac.uk/pds7/weka/