Excel saver

MauroBarone
Hi all.
Is it possible to use, in a Knowledge flow,   as a data sink, an excel saver which saves stuff in an xlsx excel file instead of an xls excel file? That's because I'd like to save in an excel file more than 65k  rows...
Thanks for your help

Mauro

Re: Excel saver

Eibe Frank-3
but there doesn't seem to be a way to specify .xlsx format in the KnowledgeFlow.

You could save the data in ARFF format, load it into the Explorer, and then save it as .xlsx.

Alternatively, you could use the command-line interface:

  java -cp /mnt/c/Program\ Files/Weka-3-8/weka.jar weka.Run .ExcelSaver -i /mnt/c/Program\ Files/Weka-3-8/data/iris.arff -o iris.xlsx

If you really need to do it in the KnowledgeFlow, you can probably also use the ExcelSaver programmatically in a GroovyComponent in the KnowledgeFlow.