Editing SMOTE filter to delete instances

Editing SMOTE filter to delete instances

hisham
Hello Sir,

i want your assistant if possible,
i want to modify SMOTE API, so that i can delete specific instances from the
dataset that iam using.In other words, after i apply the filter (SMOTE) i
want it to delete specific instances from the loaded dataset.

now i was able to modify the API and reached a place where i used a
condition

IF (True)
   {
    do this function;
   }

instead of [ do this function]  i want to put the remove() commands.  but i
don't know how to use them or how to call the filter
removeRange.setRanges(i)    to delete the i instance if it gets through the
IF statement.

can you also please support me with import weka.filters command used in
order to apply this function.

i really appreciate your help.

if you need any clarification please let me know

iam editing the filter SMOTE. java and after i save the file iam using the
command [ant exejar] to compile weka application

--
Sent from: http://weka.8497.n7.nabble.com/

Re: Editing SMOTE filter to delete instances

hisham
This post was updated on .
if i want to use these commands, how can i use them?

  RemoveRange remove = new RemoveRange();
  remove.setInputFormat((getInputFormat().stringFreeStructure()));
  String options[] = { "-R" +i};
  remove.setOptions(options);
  remove();

if iam using them within SMOTE ( what should the input format be ?)