EM algorithm

pastorinoroberta@libero.it
Dear reader,

I am looking for a
way to extend the EM
implementation for
gamma distribution.
Any ideas ?
Thank you for your
help.

Regards

XMeans

Clifford Lyon
It looks like XMeans was once part of the distribution, and was removed
Oct. 28, '03, "in preparation for a stable release".  Is it still
available in an old distribution, and is it, itself, stable?

tia

Re: XMeans

Eibe Frank
It's available as part of the (unstable) development release 3.5.0
(available from the Weka web page), but I'm not sure whether it works
properly at the moment.