Doubt .csv File via Command Line

Leandro Guimarães
Hi,
  I want to run a J48 decision tree using a .csv file instead a .arff

  Via GUI that's easy using the converter, but I want to execute it via command line.

  Should I convert the .csv in a .arff file using the CSVLoader first or is that possible to execute the J48 directly in my csv file?

Thanks!

Leandro Guimarães

Re: Doubt .csv File via Command Line

Yes, the Evaluation module will try to load a file with the suffix .csv as a CSV file.