Do anyone know Weka developer's e-mail address ?

Do anyone know Weka developer's e-mail address ?

kazuo sonobe
hello, folks.

 I'm developer of Network Applied Communication
Laboratory Co.,Ltd in Japan.
 We made a patch for weka about Localization,
and resource file for Japanese and English.
 We will send this patch to Weka developer.
Do anyone know thier e-mail address ?
Please, Let us know.

sorry for my poor english.
thanks in advance.

kazuo sonobe
Open Source Software Applied Research and Development Group

Re: Do anyone know Weka developer's e-mail address ?

Eibe Frank
Hi Kazuo,

Send the patch to either Peter Reutemann ([hidden email]) or
to me.