Developing For Weka

kieran stone
Hi all,

I'm looking to develop some statistical tests for the WEKA Platform as part of my final year project. I was wondering if there are any package dependencies or class dependencies I should be concerned with. I would also like to know if there any general obstacles that I might face when I come to implement some Non-Parametric Statistical tests.

Any general help, guidance and advice is welcome as this is my first time developing for Weka

Thanks for reading,

Kind Regards,

Kieran Stone

Re: Developing For Weka

The relevant code should all be in core WEKA. You probably won’t need any packages. The two tests already implemented in WEKA are PairedCorrectedTTester and PairedTTester (the former is a subclass of the latter). Depending on what kind of test you are aiming to implement, these classes might be a good place to start with.