Quantcast

Connecting to Access Database

KARMURU VENKATA REDDY
Hi all
I Do not know how to connect with a MS-Database and getting tables into Weka Interface
Could u please help me rgading this . I have tried the Process given in Weka Documentation
But i am not able to get that.
I got the Error Message

Registering Weka Editors---
Trying to add JDBC driver: RmiJdbc.RJDriver - Error, not in CLASSPATH?
Trying to add JDBC driver: jdbc.idbDriver - Error, not in CLASSPATH?
Trying to add JDBC driver: org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver - Error, not in CLASSPATH?
Trying to add JDBC driver: com.mckoi.JDBCDriver - Error, not in CLASSPATH?
Trying to add JDBC driver: org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver - Error, not in CLASSPATH?

  • javax.swing.JLabel[,0,0,0x0,invalid,alignmentX=0.0,alignmentY=0.0,border=,flags=8388608,maximumSize=,minimumSize=,preferredSize=,defaultIcon=jar:file:/C:/Program%20Files/Weka-3-5/weka.jar!/weka/gui/images/information_small.gif,disabledIcon=,horizontalAlignment=LEFT,horizontalTextPosition=TRAILING,iconTextGap=4,labelFor=,text=connecting to: jdbc:idb=experiments.prp = false,verticalAlignment=CENTER,verticalTextPosition=CENTER]
  • javax.swing.JLabel[,0,0,0x0,invalid,alignmentX=0.0,alignmentY=0.0,border=,flags=8388608,maximumSize=,minimumSize=,preferredSize=,defaultIcon=jar:file:/C:/Program%20Files/Weka-3-5/weka.jar!/weka/gui/images/error_small.gif,disabledIcon=,horizontalAlignment=LEFT,horizontalTextPosition=TRAILING,iconTextGap=4,labelFor=,text=exception: java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver,verticalAlignment=CENTER,verticalTextPosition=CENTER]

Re: Connecting to Access Database

Peter Reutemann
> I Do not know how to connect with a MS-Database and getting tables into Weka
> Interface
> Could u please help me rgading this . I have tried the Process given in Weka
> Documentation
> But i am not able to get that.
> I got the Error Message
>

> Registering Weka Editors---
> Trying to add JDBC driver: RmiJdbc.RJDriver - Error, not in CLASSPATH?
> Trying to add JDBC driver: jdbc.idbDriver - Error, not in CLASSPATH?
> Trying to add JDBC driver: org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver - Error, not in
> CLASSPATH?
> Trying to add JDBC driver: com.mckoi.JDBCDriver - Error, not in CLASSPATH?
> Trying to add JDBC driver: org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver - Error, not in CLASSPATH?

These messages don't affect you since you're using the JDBC-ODBC
bridge which is part of any JDK/JRE later than 1.3. The above messages
refer to additional JDBC drivers for other databases.

[...]

You followed the instructions listed in the following Wiki article?
  http://weka.wiki.sourceforge.net/Windows+Databases

What problem are you facing, apart from the error messages that don't
affect you?

http://www.cs.waikato.ac.nz/~fracpete/           Ph. +64 (7) 858-5174