Confidence scores from Evaluation class

joncarv
Hi All!

Is there any way to retrieve the confidence scores (for each class value) assigned to the instances when we use the crossValidateModel method from the Evaluation class in Weka?

Thanks a lot!
Jonnathan Carvalho
PhD Student
Machine Learning Group
Universidade Federal Fluminense (Brazil)
http://www.ic.uff.br

Re: Confidence scores from Evaluation class

Eibe Frank-3
Yes, once the k-fold cross-validation has been completed, you should be able to call the predictions() method and then inspect the NominalPrediction objects that are returned.