Complement Naive Bayes

Jenny Wang
Dear all,
I used the command line to run the complement naive bayes.
The command is as follows:
C:\Program Files\Weka-3-4>java weka.classifiers.bayes.ComplementNaiveBayes -
t d:\mine.arff -c 1 -x 10 -S -N -o -i

However, I found that the result is not the same as that when I use the WEKA
explorer to run CNB.

I would like to know if the CNB make use of other programs in WEKA?
and how can I get the probability of each class when classifying each
document?

THANKS!!

Jenny

Re: Complement Naive Bayes

Surendra Singhi
"Jenny Wang" <[hidden email]> writes:

> Dear all,
> I used the command line to run the complement naive bayes.
> The command is as follows:
> C:\Program Files\Weka-3-4>java weka.classifiers.bayes.ComplementNaiveBayes -
> t d:\mine.arff -c 1 -x 10 -S -N -o -i
>
> However, I found that the result is not the same as that when I use the WEKA
> explorer to run CNB.

Both command line and explorer should give the same results unless the options
are different, or the algorithm makes use of some random seed (for example
Neural networks). I don't know how CNB works, so cannot comment on that.

> I would like to know if the CNB make use of other programs in WEKA?
What do you mean?
> and how can I get the probability of each class when classifying each
> document?
Check if this one answers your question:
http://www.public.asu.edu/~sksinghi/weka-faq-Z-H-1.html#node_sec_1.7

Hope this helps.
--
Surendra Singhi
http://www.public.asu.edu/~sksinghi/

WHY SHOULD WE SAVE TIGER?
Ans: Saving the tiger means saving mankind..

Help http://pudang.tripod.com/
or https://secure.worldwildlife.org/forms/tiger_appeal_1.cfm