Attribute Selection

Rob Palmer
Hello,

Apologies for the uneducated question, but I have a set of data which has an incredibly large number of attributes and I'm trying to understand which are significant. Can WEKA automatically run multiple tests of all the various possible combinations of the attributes?

Thanks,

Rob

Re: Attribute Selection

Yes, WEKA has a number of methods for attribute subset selection.

Attribute selection is covered in the second WEKA MOOC (https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/more-data-mining-with-weka).