About predicted and actual values in WEKA

About predicted and actual values in WEKA

asadbtk
Hi

I am working on a china dataset to predict software effort estimation. The output value is continuous so am using regression algorithms. I want to ask (in weka explorer) I can get the predicted values for all the dependent variables in the dataset. I mean I want to compare the predicted values and the actual values, if it is possible?
Thanks

Re: About predicted and actual values in WEKA

Not entirely sure what you are asking, but you can get all the predicted values by going into More options... in the Classify tab and turning on output of predictions (the PlainText option is usually what you want).

Cheerrs,

Ebe