ABC & GBC Algorithms in Weka

mkarmi
Hi all,

Is there is a way to implement the ABC (Artificial Bee Colony) Algorithm OR  the GBC (Genetic Bee Colony) Algorithm using WEKA.

I searched but couldn't find something that could help me.

Thank you,
mkarmi

Re: ABC & GBC Algorithms in Weka

Mark Hall
There is an attribute selection package for Weka that includes a "BeeSearch" search strategy. This might be related to what you're looking for.

http://weka.sourceforge.net/packageMetaData/metaphorSearchMethods/index.html

Cheers,
Mark.